Submissions to our second pitch competition are now open and close on 30 September.
The event will run online, so you can participate wherever you are – although the time of day might not be friendly, depending on your location. The Pitch will run on the weekend of Saturday 13-Sunday 14 November (NZ dates).
There are very few rules, but…
- Your pitch must be for a series project, not a one-off or short.
- Your pitch must be in English, or subtitled in English if pre-recorded.
- Finalists will have a maximum of 2 minutes to pitch.
- Pitches presented live and may include video material. Pitches may also be supplied as a pre-recorded video.
- Finalists must attend the session to take comments and questions from judges.
- The image must contain NO TEXT or LOGO overlays
- minimum size: 1920x1080px (landscape format) at minimum 72dpi
- file format: any of .jpg, .png, .webp
Submissions close 11.59pm, Thursday 30 September (NZ time). If you have queries, please email email@example.com.
Published on 8 August